Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome to Monday...

I am trying to get myself organized for another week of "work". I am happy to announce that swimming lessons are over for the summer and both Julianne and Charlie passed-yippee!! I don't know why but it seems the two weeks that they are in swim lessons each summer just drags along. They seem to love it-especially buying a treat from the candy machine after each lesson. I am still job searching for something part-time at a nearby employer. Wish me luck. Also, Cindy Noesen (check out her blog at left) and I are still busy trying to get our new on-line business up and running. It is called "Sweet Tooth Scrapbooking" and should be on-line by Sept. 1, 2008 or so. We have discovered that there are a lot of little details we need to take care of in order to do this "thing" correctly.

Look for a sneak peak at our poducts we will offer coming soon...

No comments: