Sunday, August 2, 2009

August


Wow! The summer is flying by...I haven't posted on the blog for quite some time so here is a quick run down on our activities since June 1. Our family has been all over the mid-west this summer to visit relatives in Indiana (Congrats on your graduation Liz! My finger is almost better almost), family in Wisconsin for July 4th, visited almost every place Laura Ingalls Wilder lived in the Midwest (WI, MN, IA, and SD), and of course our annual trip to visit friends in WI for the "Pool Party". It has been a fun ride!


Mark and I have been on a "get rid of the clutter" rampage this weekend. We've thrown out, reorganized, and cleaned places that haven't seen daylight since we moved into our home in Sept. 2000. Yikes! I think I could have actually measured some of the dust with a yard stick.

No comments: