Friday, October 5, 2012

{Project& Layout} Back to School

Create a memory keeping layout of your child's precious school days using Authentiques paper line "Curiosity" specially to capture your little one's school days. Whether it's the first day of school or the last you'll want to grab some great plaid paper patterns, die cut a title using your eClips machine and the "All Occasions" cartridge to create a Super Star title and embellies. I had my layout done very fast and so will you.
 Grab a sheet of Curiosity Elements and Details Stickers to add some quick and painless journaling. I used a few inches of Maya Road's tape measure ribbon as a border under my photo. I painted on  a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint in scattered straw as a faux photo mat behind my focal point picture.
 This collection may also inspire a great teacher gift-I used the same paper line to create this inspiration wall hanging perfect for a teacher or school administrator.
 Use chipboard as your base and die cut the chipboard and papers to a 5x5" shape. Adhere appropriate inspirational sayings from the sticker sheet on each panel.
 I also used a Tim Holz Ideology Hanger Clip at the top of the project to hang it on the wall. Panels are connected together using ribbons laced through grommet holes on each chipboard panel.
You can grab all of these awesome new goods at The Scrapbooking Studio in Moline IL

No comments: