Friday, June 21, 2013

{Cards} using Tim Holtz Arch Frame die

 October Afternoon Farm Girl papers and Maya Road pins, ribbons, and poppy flower paired with the Arch Frame die from Tim Holtz and Sizzix make a great combination when creating cards!
 I used the upper portion of the Arch Frame die and a postage stamp die from "Movers and Shapers" to create this A2 size card
 I also added a large red wooden button and green gingham bow as embellishments.
 I pop dotted the green arch frame die on the A2 size card above and placed a tiny greeting in the stamp shaped "window". Then I added the two red pins tied with netting and embellished with a poppy. I used glue dots to secure it all in place. The woven ribbon is from Maya Road. When using pins be sure to tuck the points behind something so that the card's recipient doesn't get poked!

No comments: