Friday, August 2, 2013

{Cards} Giddy Up! with Shelly Maxwell

Carta Bellas's Giddy Up line of papers and stickers was incredibly fun to work with this month. I was really inspired to create lots of cards (which I'll share today), a mini-album layout, and a super quick and easy paper project using the newest embellishments from The Scrapbooking Studio.
 I used the Sizzix eClips machine and Cards and Envelopes #2 cartridge to create this Summer themed Ice Pop card.
The eClips cartridge has several embellishments (like the cherries shown below) to choose as really cute add-ons to each card.
 
 The Carta Bella 12x12 sticker sheet is LOADED with the perfect stickers to finish off your creations.
 I also cut this boot and butterfly card using the same eClips cartridge, and I pop dotted one of the Giddy Up sticker's for the butterfly's body:
 The butterfly remains connected to the card front in a few spots once the card is cut with the eClips machine so the user can simply fold the wings up a bit to make the card 3-D.
 Even the inside cut on this one looks really pretty!
I used faux leather "ribbon" from The Scrapbooking Studio tied around the upper fold of this card and then die cut the mat and some embellishments using the Sizzix Thinlits die set Fancy Label and Flowers in my Vagabond machine.
 And lastly, I would like to show an adorable gift tag which was also cut using the eClips Cards and Envelopes #2 cartridge, and stickers from the Giddy Up 12x12 sticker sheet.
 Thanks a bunch for checking out this weeks projects! I'll share more creations in the coming weeks so check back often! You can purchase ALL of these products at The Scrapbooking Studion, Moline, IL

No comments: