Sunday, April 6, 2014

"All Boy" October Afternoon Design Team Projects-The Scrapbooking Studio, Moline, IL


October Afternoon's "All Boy" collection has arrived at The Scrapbooking Studio, Moline, IL and you're going to want to grab some of these adorable papers, along with Daily Flash Memory cards and Daily Flash Blurbs before it's too late! 
 These heavy duty double-sided papers are completely versatile for little boys, boys, and young adults.

 I've used some silver brads, wooden buttons, twine, and Maya Road acetate to create this card perfect for young adults:
 Layered Daily Flash "All Boy" Flash Blurbs and "this is so Cool" saying from Double Dog Dare paper along with Maya Road acetate tickets complete the look for a congratulatory card:
I would also like to share a two-page layout created with the collection. I used American Craft Thickers "Emma" in silver for the "ELVIS @ Graceland" title", the glitter paper is from Reminisce's Glitter Factory line (Sunlit Pool), 


 HINT: When using glitter paper I've found that pop dots work the best for adhering items to the paper.
Finally, I would like to share a mini-album created with Jillibean Soup's Corrugated Red Starburst Album:
I replaced the hinged ring it came with with a slightly large ring of my own to accommodate the thickness of my album.
 I used a starburst die with buttons throughout the album along with Queen Candy Shoppe Candy Stripers in blue to create unity.
 Daily Flash Memory Cards with used as photo mats and journaling cards throughout the album as well.
 "Tickets" for camel rides are written on acetate Maya Road tickets using an American Craft Slick Writer Pen in Black.

 Fussy cutting the bug critters (All Boy "Me First") was a fun and inexpensive way to embellish the mini-album throughout...
Thank you for taking a look at my newest Design Team projects for The Scrapbooking Studio. Remember you can shop in person at their Moline, IL location or online at www.thescrapbookingstudio.com  

1 comment:

angie said...

Shelly I love the OA projects - the little details you add always make such a difference. love the fussy cutting tip too!