Monday, August 11, 2014

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Card Samples

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection contains a large assortment of double sided paper, cardstock stickers and lots more. 
 Here are three cards I created using the papers and stickers from the Botanical Tea Collection:
 This A2 size top fold card was created with Tim Holtz Craft Core Nostalgic collection cardstock and Graphic 45's Botanical Tea Cardstock Stickers. I sanded the paper and inked it with Distress Ink. The butterfly is a punch with bling for the body.
Next I created this 5x5 top fold card with blue cardstock for the base. The mat background is Field of Flowers. I also used Prima bling, punch & pop dotted the flower with a sticker for the center. 
 My third card is also a 5x5 top fold card. It is on Adirondack Collection of Kraft Core cardstock with Fauna as background mat. I punched a few small flowers, diecut a half-circle (inked it) and layered several stickers lower right. I also used a pin with ribbon tucked behind the pop-dotted butterfly sticker.
Thanks for taking a peak at this great collection. I'll be sharing more projects with you soon, so stop back and check it all out. The Botanical Tea Collection is available at The Scrapooking Studio, Moline IL or you can order it online: www.thescrapbookingstudio.com  along with a lot of other great products that are also available online.

1 comment:

angie said...

gorgeous cards, Shelly!