Thursday, May 28, 2015

Echo Park Jack-n-Jill Boy Collection with Shelly

The boy collection of double sided papers, element and alphabet stickers from Echo Park's Jack-n-Jill Collection is amazing to work with due to the diversity in paper designs (bicycles, airplanes, billiards, cameras, maps, plaids, and more!) and great 4x6 card and 3x5 card papers:

 I used my gears die to cut a few embellishments and secured them with antique buttons:
 Create inspirational 4x4 home decor item using the newest stain (edges), foil paper adds a bit of shine:

 Create a 4x6 mini-album for dad for Father's Day (it's just around the corner):
 I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes and set eyelets along the binding and used twine to hold it all together.


Dad will need a card, too, so try this A2 size card using a few of the papers and element stickers for the greeting (I layered three here). Also, I used Tim Holtz ideaology industrious stickers for the two photo corners. 
 I loved the tiny alphabet (therer's a big one two) included with the 12x12 alphabet sticker sheet. 
 Using tiny tweezers, I was able to create this cards greeting. The metal staple from the tiny attacher adds a bit of masculinity to the cards.
Thanks for taking a peak at this month's design team projects for The Scrapbooking Studio, Moline, IL

No comments: