Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Alive!!

On Sept. 15, 2008 my Sweet Tooth Scrapbooking, LLC went live on the internet. It was exciting and scary to see it in progress and wonder how it would do on the www. Sweet Tooth is co-hosting a marathon crop event with Reminisce on Oct. 24-25, 2008. It is going to be an event you won't want to miss. It is almost sold out now. Here is a link to the description of all the food, fun, and excitement if you are interested in checking it out...www.sweettoothscrapbooking.com.

In other news it is crazy hair day at Hoover Elementary School in Iowa City. I think I have more fun getting the kids ready on these days than they do. Special trips to Dollar Tree for a red wig and Sally Beauty Supply for blue and purple hair paint were on my "to do" list yesterday. Mission acomplished as you can see in the photos.

Cindy & I are busy packing our first round of kits for Sweet Tooth Scrapbooking. I am getting really excited and can't wait for people to get these items in their hands to see how quick and easy they can get the cards and layouts done.

No comments: