Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reminisce's Sneak Peaks! Check out the new goodies...

Reminisce's Making the Grade Mini-Album: Loved the pencil paper, dimensional apples, pencils, and colored pencils, awesome sticker journal blocks too. The adorable wooden album with acrylic front cover is from My Monster Creations located in Omaha NE. I loved working with the wooden album-it was so easy to get great straight cut lines with the wood, I was able to use my dry adhesive to adhere the paper to wood (no mess!), the tabs are a fun embellishment opportunity, and I really was able to fit in a lot more pictures than I thought I would when I began the project. There were so many fun mini-albums to choose on My Monster Creations website. Well, I'll just have to get some more SOON!!
Thanks Reminisce & My Monster Creations!! I had a great time creating this memorable album for the kids :)







No comments: