Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sassy Lil' Card Sketch-Week 1 Reveal

I am excited to share a card I created using the Week 1 Sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches! Here's the sketch:



And here's my take on it using Crate paper, twine from Twinery, Queen black pearl bling, white opaque pen and black pen for faux stitching, Maya Road small wood buttons and small chipbard flowers, Prima glass glob, Cat eye ink pads to color the chipboard pieces, Pebbles rub-on for the greeting.




I used a large plastic lid as my circle stencil for drawing the "sewn" circles.






I pressed the chipboard down into my cat eye inks to coat the little flowers. Thanks for taking a peak!

And here is this week's card sponsor:
http://www.mftstamps.com/
Want to play along? Great! You just copy the sketch and post it on Sassy Lil' Sketches. Have fun & good luck!! Here are the RULES.



































4 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Lovely bright and breezy card perfect for the sketch a great summer feel to it.

Marie

Katie said...

Such a pretty card! Love the coming off the card aspect of the "stitching." It adds such great dimension

BrendaB said...

Awesome card, Shelly! I love the chipboard flowers and the pen stitching!

Lynn said...

cute card! I really like how you alternated the stitching in white/black, very clever! the flowers are so cute.