Friday, September 9, 2011

Another Challenge from A Walk Down Memory Lane

I love a good challenge-especially one that helps me reach outside of my comfort zone without being too painful. I have a bad habit of hoarding certain very pretty scrapbooking embellishments...so my challenge to you is to pick something from your "hoard" and use it on a layout today. I choose to use an embroidered tag from Prima that I purchased over a year ago. I also used some Kraft Glassine paper from Tim Holtz idea-ology (Advantus), and some vine ribbon. I cut the tag into two portions to make it go a little further, used the Glassine paper to die cut a flower (Accucut) and my title. The vine ribbon I've had for a while and am now down to only two feet or so-the remainder gets stashed back in the hoard for later :). Here's a look at my layout using the three items from my "hoard".
I created this layout using American Crafts cardstock and Hello Sunshine patterned paper.














2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty layout! Love the stitched tag.

Tracey said...

Hi Shelley , Love your layout! What a great idea for a challenge...I do the same, some of my stash I love so much I have trouble using it, how silly is that! TFS!