Friday, December 28, 2012

{Party Cards} Graphic 45 Birdsong


Everybody loves a party AND everybody especially loves getting invited to one! Just imagine how special your guests will feel when they receive a had made party invitation from you!
Graphic 45's Birdsong collection offers some great party invite papers: Endless Spring, Longevity, and Enlightenment are my picks.
When die cut labels serve as the back drop for invites created with Bella Blvd.'s Sophisticates (Salt Water) alpha stickers and Birdsong's Endless Spring paper there is definite excitement in the air.
  Add a tiny bell to the card front to create drama and interest before the envelope is even opened.
Longevity is grand and majestic (great for guy cards too) with  bold lines in jeweled tones.
Add pins for interest.
(Hint: I use glue dots to hold my pins together and a second glue dot to hold them in place. I tie a tiny bow from 1/4" ribbon and add that to the intersection of the two pins. Cover the pointy ends with a label. I pop dotted the label to allow for the extra bulk of the pins).
Vellum is a great way to soften any paper colors and create mystical drama! When adhering vellum to the card front look for ways to hide the adhesive (because it will show through the vellum) behind objects that will adhered over the top of the vellum.
I fussy cut several lanterns from the printed paper to adhere to the top of the vellum (Lower right). I used different pop dot depths to create layers.
Thanks for taking a look at my "Party Cards". I hope they have inspired you to consider creating hand made invites for your next get -together.
All of these great products are available for purchase at The Scrapbooking Studio, Moline, IL.

No comments: