Friday, December 7, 2012

{Layout: Harmony & Friendship} Graphic 45 Birdsong


Graphic 45's Bird Song Collection offers many exiting paper designs! I've never worked with Asian themed papers until this line from Graphic 45, and I was amazed at the versatility of the papers! I would love to share this layout with you today (and a mini-album and lots of cards over the next several weeks). Check it out:
For the background paper I used Pearls of wisdom (beautiful black and gold!), Tranquility, Jasmine Dream, and Shanghai Girls served as complimentary paper embellishments. 
Next I used a white flower cut from Maya Road ribbon and a Graphic 45 flower/misc. gem brad, and American Craft "Delight" white glitter thickers to create the upper left corner title block.
The gold metallic Bazzill cardstock was the perfect pairing with this collection of papers. I also used a Prima Essentials #9 Ornamenta de Floraux flower with a fussy cut paper icon in the center for the lower right embellishment.
I wanted to include a picture of the background paper to show the elegance it offers... 
All of these products (and a ton more) are available at The Scrapbooking Studio! -See you there, Shelly.

No comments: