Friday, November 30, 2012

{Echo Park Very Merry Christmas} Cards with Shelly Maxwell


I would like to share two Christmas cards with you this week that I haven't shown yet using the Echo Park line of papers, element stickers, and alpha stickers "Very Merry Christmas":
The center card below "Noel" was created using Echo Parks papers & element stickers along with antique piano music torn and ink with red ink and pop dotted for extra dimension.
And secondly, I would like to share this "Holiday Cheer" card also created with the papers and element stickers from the Echo Park Very Merry Christmas line of papers, Petaloo flowers, and as I've mentioned in previous blog posts, my new FAVORITE bling: Prima Say it in Crystals: Tea Thyme (that's the flourish)
These cards went together rather quickly. I feel that is in part due to the great designs Echo Park included on their element sticker page. You can grab all of these goodies for yourself at The Scrapbooking Studio, Moline, IL.

No comments: