Friday, November 9, 2012

{Echo Park Very Merry Christmas} with Shelly Maxwell


Christmas is creeping up on all of us and it's time to start thinking about creating some one-of-a-kind Christmas cards! Hi, Shelly here and I would like to sugget to you to try using your Copic markers (or similar) to create something really special for someone you care a lot about:

I created this card using Echo Park's Very Merry Christmas papers, Stampers Anonymous Christmas Time Stamps, Copic markers in various colors, and DecoArt Snow Writer to make Santa's fur and beard dimensional and realistic. I fussy cut around the image once I had it colored and it was dry and then before I attached it to the front of the 6x6 card using large pop dots I used the tip of the black Copic marker to the outer edge of the fussy cut/stamped image.

You can pick up these goodies at The Scrapbooking Studio in Moline, IL. Thanks for checking out the blog and happy card making!-Shelly

No comments: