Friday, November 23, 2012

{Echo Park Very Merry Christmas} Card with Shelly Maxwell


Santa is coming soon! Are you on the nice list? I bet you are...
Shelly here with a card I would like to share to rejuvenate your inspirational card making thoughts.  I created this 4"x5.5" Christmas card using the Very Merry Christmas line of papers, element stickers, and alpha stickers from Echo Park. I also used one of my new FAVORITE blings: Prima Say it in Crystals: Rondelle. These are the swirly embellishments upper left and lower right on the card front. I think they make a regular card something a bit more special.
I'm always happy when I can use one of my new dies and on this card I was able to add a Tattered Poinsettia I cut with my new Sizzix die. Happy times!! I added a Maya Road bingo marker with the #25 for Christmas.
The final bit of shimmery Christmas joy comes from the little star pin from Maya Road held in place with glue dots, sharp pointy end tucked beneath the pop dotted Santa image, and embellished with a tiny black bow.
Head over to The Scrapbooking Studio in Moline, IL to pick up all of your Christmas card making supplies  now!

No comments: