Friday, January 18, 2013

{Layout} Now & Then


 We celebrated Thanksgiving at my sister-in-laws house in Wheaton, IL and enjoyed every moment! She had a newly remodeled kitchen so cooking for a group was NO problem:
LO1
 I love the word stickers that accompany the Now and Then Collection from Teresa Collins. You may want to grab the Collection Pack of papers-I noticed that this collection has a lot more color than what I am used to seeing from Teresa Collins.
LO2
 Prima pearl and crystal embellishments "Say it in Crystals" was the perfect flourished embellishment to add to this 12x12 layout.
LO3
 I loved the pack of die cut flowers (inked here) with a Enamel Dot center (also from the Now & Then Collection).
LO4
 Use the WeRMemoryKeepers 6" punch to create layers of decorative corners for your layouts.
LO5
 "So thankful" describes how lucky I feel to be a part of my husband's family! (And part of The Scrapbooking Studio family too-which is where you can find ALL of these wonderful products!).
LO6

No comments: