Friday, January 11, 2013

{Mini-Album} with the Now and Then Collection


MiniAlbumNowandThen1
In June, my husband and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary at Country View Estates B&B Stillwater & Hudson, Wisconsin. They have beautiful gardens, several rescued pets, and a wonderfully lush huge home. I felt that the Now and Then collection from Teresa Collins was the perfect match for my pictures. 
Shelly here with a Mini-Album I would love to share with you: I started the mini-album by being inspired by several large tags from The Scrapbooking Studio and added die cut paper, stickers, word stickers, enamel dots, had dyed silk ribbons, a wire binding (Bind-it-All), and die cut pieces from the Now and Then Collection by Teresa Collins.
MiniAlbumNowandThen2
Along with several die cut images, a Maya Road bingo marker to help commemorate the anniversary year and Distressed Inked edges I added some of the die cut flowers from this collection.
MiniAlbumNowandThen4
MiniAlbumNowandThen3
We took a little side trip to the Leinie Brewery:
MiniAlbumNowandThen6
A glassine envelope is the perfect see through pocket for additional photos:
MiniAlbumNowandThen5
Thanks for taking a look at this week's project! Remember-you can get your hands on ALL of these fun scrapbooking goods at The Scrapbooking Studio in Moline, IL

No comments: