Friday, April 12, 2013

{Mini-Album} BoBunny's Isabella Collection

Create this elegant (and super easy) 4x6 mini-album using just a few papers from the BoBunny "Isabella" collection available NOW at
 1623 5th Avenue,
 Moline, IL 61265
 309-736-7242.
I used two BoBunny papers with pre-printed 4x6" mini-album pages, and my Bind-it-All to create this cute mini in no time at all (and very economically). It is the perfect spot to record summer vacation memories.
 I embellished several mini-album pages using the pieces from the 12 x 12 chipboard self-adhesive sheet, and some smaller journaling tags & fussy cut pieces left from scraps of the 12 x 12 papers.
I used my scalloped oval punch to use up some of my "extra" photos (see above) that I didn't use in my family's 12 x 12 album.
You can create this mini-album, too, buy stopping by The Scrapbooking Studio and grabbing a collection of papers & a sheet of the chipboard self-adhesive pieces.

No comments: