Friday, April 19, 2013

{Project} BoBunny's Isabella Collection

This project came together quickly for me due to the inspirational and whimsical nature of the three metal flower pieces from Maya Road. The flowers are attached to a black chipboard base, I used paper from the Isabella collection for the flower backgrounds coupled with inspirational stamped word pieces on punched labels (pop-dotted) for dramatic effect in each flower. 
Studio Calico Canvas butterflies are AWESOME and come with about a bazillion in one package-I used my  Copic Markers to color this smaller chipboard canvas butterfly in matching grey and pink tones and used the Bo-Bunny Isabella gems to enhance the butterfly even more.

 To create the center circle I added pink bling around the interior wall of the flower and also as the bow's center. I added a small chipboard butterfly from the 12 x 12 chipboard embellishment page from the Isabella collection.
And for the third and final flower embellishment I used a fussy cut butterfly on a pop-dot. I gently folded the butterfly's wings upward as if he is lifting right off of the flower. Photo corners at the bottom of the wall hanging give it a finished look. I used a border chipboard trim piece from the 12 x 12 chipboard piece across the top of the base of the piece and pink twill through holes at the upper corners tied in a bow allowing the piece to hang.
You can create this too-just stop by
 1623 5th Avenue,
 Moline, IL 61265
 309-736-7242


No comments: