Friday, May 31, 2013

{Cards} Simple Stories Vintage Bliss

 Create beautiful cards using textured cardstock from Core Impressons Cosmo Cricket Neutrals Collection, patterned papers from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss, and ribbons from Maya Road and others! You'll want to grab a whole stack of papers from this floral Vinage Bliss collection to create these 6x6 cards. I really enjoyed all of the options with each sheet of double sided patterned papers and the collection includes sayings on both paper and acetate, letter stickers (perfect for custom made cards), dimensional stickers, and lots more:
The 12x12 flat sticker sheet includes 12" border strips that I had fun using on this card along with a dimensional ribbon sticker, and acetate words to create the greeting. (Below)
Use the WeRMemoryKeepers 6x6 punch on one end of a 6x12" piece of embossed cardstock. I sanded my embossed surface after I punched the end corners, added papers to the inside of the card, and tied some tool around the upper portion of the card. (Right)
 

 Don't forget the inside of the cards. The collection includes a sheet of journaling cards (4"x6") that work great inside of 6x6 cards as the perfect spot to write your message.
This card turned out to be my personal favorite from the collection of cards I created using the Vintage Bliss papers. I was able to create a custom background using Dyllusions ink spray (Ranger) over the sanded embossed cardstock, then die cut a 5x5" mat for the card front overlayed with "Spread your wings" greeting. I added dimensional butterfly stickers and a punched butterfly, also a canvas butterfly colored with Copic Markers to match. I added blingy pearls to the corners, flowers, and butterflies. I used a tiny clothespin for the body of the butterfly on the greeting and pearls as an added embellishment.
Create these cards using papers and accessories purchased at:

No comments: