Friday, May 17, 2013

{Layout} Simple Stories Vintage Bliss

Simple Stories-Vintage Bliss 12x12 Layout by Shelly Maxwell
 Shelly here with a 12x12 layout I created using the beautiful floral line from Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss. This collection of is designed to coordinate with the Simple Stories pocket pages for quick and easy scrapbooking-but that's not all it is designed for! I picked up the Collection Kit that included 4x6 acetate overlays-perfect for framing a special photo (see picture on left). I used a second overlay to create my layout's title "Live Simply-Be Happy" I used glue dots to adhere the pieces to my page. The see-thru acetate allows for layering of pieces so all that you see is the pretty paper and pictures below.

I used a WeRMemory Keepers 6x6 circle punch on the corners of a 12x6" strip (pink with white dots) to create the mat that runs along the left side of the layout.

I also used flat and dimensional matching stickers to create a collage lower left of the frog picture.
This set of papers, titles, borders strips, stickers, etc. is perfect for scrapbooking weddings, graduations, and  Spring time events.


No comments: