Friday, October 18, 2013

{Halloween Goodies Project} with Shelly Maxwell and We R Memory Keepers

As my children begin to enter their teen years, I'm finding it harder to create the same type of excitement that simple candy treats once took care of for me-so I came up with a few ideas that I thought I would share using We R Memory Keepers Halloween papers, a few tags, ribbons, and bags. I'm going to use this type of treat this year for my teenage children and any of their friends that might "haunt" me this Hallow's Eve.
I had a small bag on hand that I folded over at the top and inked around the edges. I simply added a few of the We R Memory Keepers stickers to the front and pop doted one of the stickers. Once the bag had a few larger treats in it, I refolded the top and punched two holes through all layers and laced a ribbon through the holes.  A decorative brad and felt flower embellish the ribbon. 

I also tucked a few tags into small bags that I embellished-I can add greetings to the tags and gift cards to local stores will work great tucked inside as well for a treat this Halloween! These were really quick and easy to put together and I think they look fun and inviting for children of all ages.

You can pick up everything you need to create these items at The Scrapbooking Studio.

No comments: