Friday, October 4, 2013

{Halloween Layout} with Shelly Maxwell and WRMK

 We R Memory Keepers papers and embellishments are a big "treat" this Halloween season. Don't be left with an empty bag on Halloween night-grab your goodies today at The Scrapbooking Studio in Moline, IL
 WRMK always has great "tags"each month that work as journaling on layout pages or on cards as greetings. This one worked out nicely on the layout I created of my two children from a previous Halloween night adventure.
 The matching sticker sheet has a large array of die cut stickers and letter stickers. I was able to create a title and had tons left over for use as embellishments on this 12x12 one page layout.
I pop dotted a few butterflies for dimension and my layout was complete.
You can pick up all of these goodies at The Scrapbooking Studio.

2 comments:

Amy Sprague said...

Shelly these are adorable!

angie said...

adorable kids in an adorable page!