Friday, January 20, 2012

{Manufacturer Spotlight} Paper Smooches

It's time for AWDML's {Manufacturer Spotlight} Paper Smooches. Paper Smooches is an acrylic stamp manufacturer. Kim Hughes is the face behind Paper Smooches. Previous to "Paper Smooches" Kim illustrated for Cornish Heritage Farms, and she has over 900 project published in magazines and idea books so you most likely recognize her name.

You should think of “Paper Smooches” as using ink to smooch your paper with clear stamps! Paper Smooches stamps are made in the USA, from high quality photopolymer. I found them to make beautiful images the first time I tried them. I enjoy the "cute" designs and silly sayings and the openness of the stamp designs lends itself to COPIC MARKERS wonderfully. I am always looking for those types of stamps so you can imagine how happy I was to find Paper Smooches!

What really grabbed my attention were these title sayings that work great on cards or as titles for layouts. If I can use a stamp on both cards and layouts I am totally SOLD!!

Posted Image

Some inspiration via a card and layout I created using the stamps:
Posted Image
I used the Pretty Phrases and Friendly Flower stamps to create the page title:
Resized to 82% (was 800 x 531) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

I also created a few cards with the birthday buddies and chubby chums. (Love 'em!)
Posted Image

Posted Image
Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: Authentique (Blissful & Uncommon)Bazzill
Inks: MementoDistress Ink/Perfect Pearls
Misc: Maya Road: Charm, Prima flowers Twine: Twinery Chipboard die cuts: Authentique
Ribbon: MME
Stickers: Authentique Petite Type Circle
Dies/Punches: Accucut large flower die, Spellbinders, Marvy Uchida heart punch & small flower punch, Stamping Up Star punches, Tim Holtz Sizzix border die 

No comments: