Saturday, May 26, 2012

{Stamps & Dies} Sizzix & Hero Arts

Sizzix and Hero Arts have teamed up to create another great collection of stamps and dies that will be sure to inspire you in many ways! Shelly here with some card samples I've created using some great tools from The Scrapbooking Studio. 
This card was created using the Sizzix Hero Arts Garden Flowers Set:
These stamp and die sets are easy to use. Place the rubber cling stamps onto an acrylic handle. Stamp your image. I used Copic markers to color in my images. Place the Framelits die over the stamped image(s) and use your Big Shot or Vagabond to cut out the images. You will LOVE the results-and it's so much fun too.


This is a flip-its card I created using Sizzix Diamond Flip-its designed by Stephanie Barnard and then I embellished it with stamped, colored and die cut images from the Garden Flowers Set. 


I used Simple Stories Fab{U}lous & Bella Blvd. patterned papers.

No comments: