Friday, November 11, 2011

Challenge-Use a Rub-On on your next layout or card design

Add drama and a unique flare to your next layout or card creation by including a rub-on on your design. Rub-ons are an inexpensive way to add a lot of pizzazz to any project. I used a Bo-Bunny Doodle Dude rub-on on my layout I created with a picture of my son, Charlie. The patterned papers are from the Cambridge Chess BoBunny collection, and the giant "M" is also a Bobunny embellishment. Did you know that rub-ons can be used on a lot of different surfaces? Rub-ons can be layered over pictures, paper and buttons and many other surfaces as well. Post your rub-on creation today on the A Walk Down Memory Lane Facebook Wall so we can all see how you used a rub-on on your card or layout.



Supplies Used:
BoBunny Cambridge Chess Printed Papers
BoBunny Dood Dude Rub-On
BoBunny Large Letters-Brown
Maya Road Acrylic Embellishments
American Crafts Thickers
White Pen
I purchased my supplies on-line at A Walk Down Memory Lane

No comments: