Friday, February 17, 2012

{Challenge} Use Felt on a Layout!

I love the scallop die cut 12x12 pages from Nikki Sivils! This is from the Max & Mollie paper line:
This layout features my nephew Alex and his new adorable wife Jenny at their August wedding. The storm clouds gathering in the background are real! Hmm. Anyway, back to your challenge: Use felt on a layout (or card)! Give felt a try today-it's super fun and adds a warm cozy feel to your project (plus a cool texture too). I use my Sizzix dies or Accucut dies to cut fabric and felt. I adhere the felt or fabric die cut images (here it's flowers) with glue dots.  I used Distress Ink on a few of the flowers to change their color a bit. Remember to post your creations on the AWDML blog to be entered into the monthly GC drawing for $5!



The photographer for the wedding event was:  Matt Bigelow Photographer and his website is mbigelowphotographer.com
(Thanks for letting me use the photo Matt!)


Supplies:
Papers: Nikki Sivils Max & Mollie, Bazzill
Felt: Stamp School Whip Cream
Embellishments: buttons & ribbon:stash, plastic flower:Maya Road
Tools: Vagabond
Die: Sizzix Alterations Tatterd Florals
Ink: Distress Ink
Adhesive: Glue Dots

No comments: