Friday, February 24, 2012

{Product Review} Inky Antics: HoneyPOP 3D Collection

The HoneyPOP 3D Collection from Inky Antics is a great product to pick up the next time you're in a scrappy place like AWDML. The 3D papers add a "WOW" factor to your projects and cards in a way I haven't really seen before! I love the festive layer the honeycomb feature adds to cards. The reaction I received when I showed my kids was, "Oh, cool. I like that." (They see a lot of cards-so to actually get a sentence as a reaction is pretty big).

Here's a card I created using the Inky Antics Carrot Bunny HoneyPOP set:


You'll love how easy it is to create great cards with the easy to use Inky Antics Honey Pop 3D Collection. Your friends will say, "Wow, that's cool. How did you do that?" The great thing about Inky Antics HoneyPOP 3D stamps is that the package comes with well written directions that are easy to follow. You'll also want to grab some HoneyPOP paper pads along with the stamps.

I also love that the stamp collections come with great quality acrylic stamps. The sayings are awesome too! Inky Antics not only include greetings for the outside of the card; but the inside of the card too. The cute image style and quippy sayings even make grown-ups giggle.


Hint: I used glue lines in the 1/8" gutter of the card to really hold the HoneyPop paper in place.

Supplies:
Stamps-Inky Antics 11029MC Carrot Bunny HoneyPOP Set
Paper-Inky Antics HoneyPOP paper in goldenrod and green, Little Yellow Bicycle
Pens-Copics Atyou Spica glitter pens
Adhesive: Glue lines
Ink: Colorbox Cat Eye Ink pads, Memento Black Tuxedo Ink Pad
Tools: EK Success scissors, EK Success punches, EK Success Martha Stewart scoring tool

No comments: