Friday, June 15, 2012

{Layout} MME On the Sunny Side


Wondering what new great collection to pick up the next time you're at The Scrapbooking Studio? Shelly here with a great suggestion: why not check out this cheery new line from My Minds Eye?
My Minds Eye's new line On the Sunny Side is a wonderfully happy summer collection that works GREAT for masculine and feminine layouts! This is a fun picture the photographer snapped of my nephew and his groomsmen on their way to the wedding ceremony in August 2011.  This collection of heavy double sided patterned papers and the subtle color hues seems to match so much in all of my pictures. It also gave me a ton of options. You'll want to grab a sheet of the accessories too to have the perfect embellishments on hand:
Here's a look at the whole collection:
Sunnysideaccessories
Thanks for checking it all out! It's available NOW at The Scrapbooking Studio, Moline, IL

No comments: