Monday, July 9, 2012

{Made You Look Monday} Washi Tape



Posted Image
Shelly here with one of my newest favorite products: Washi Tape! It's manufactured by several vendors, comes in colorful colors, it's easy to use, and looks great on layouts, projects and cards. Washi Tape comes in rolls or approximately 30 feet for about $3.
Here's a layout I created using Bella Blvd. washi tape in Pink Flowers and Pickle Juice Dot:
I used both tapes to create fun borders to frame the photo of my daughter and myself. I also used the tape around the smaller die cut pocket to create and actual pocket to put the pins into:
The upper right photo corners is also washi tape:
So you can see, washi tape is versatile, easy to use (it remains removable for a while after placing it on paper), tears or cuts, and if needed holds little pockets together. It's 30 feet of fun!
You can pick lots of different styles, colors, etc. at AWDML!

Posted Image
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Lime StripeDeep Blue Sea SolidDune Blossoms
Embellishments: Washi tape Bella Blvd.  Pink Flowers and Pickle Juice Dot, Maya Road Trinket Pins Vintage Pearl ButterflyTwinery Twine

No comments: